+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Default Mike's Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Cal93 View Post
    Mate next time your up at Hartside / Alston you'll have to give me a shout. I love the roads up there. Must have been a long drive for you!? I thought you were from Wales or do you just go driving there sometimes?
    I will do mate, it'll be good to meet some new faces

I'am from Bolton, so it's only an Hour or so away from all the good places to have a good drive out, like trying new Roads out, but i mainly go to Wales as got a few mates around that area, i head to Ponderosa Cafe, then venture out to the 'Evo Triangle', and surrounding Roads then finally Bala, the B4391.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Minismithy90; 9th February 2017 at 10:41 PM.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    I will do mate, it'll be good to meet some new faces

I'am from Bolton, so it's only an Hour or so away from all the good places to have a good drive out, like trying new Roads out, but i mainly go to Wales as got a few mates around that area, i head to Ponderosa Cafe, then venture out to the 'Evo Triangle', and surrounding Roads then finally Bala, the B4391.

Wales is a mission for me, though I would like to try it sometime. I would probably want to make a weekend of it. Hartside is about an hours drive from me so just nice for a day out, incredible scenery - you can't beat the lakes for that! Yeah seriously mate give me a shout next time your up this way

Quote Originally Posted by Cal93 View Post
    Wales is a mission for me, though I would like to try it sometime. I would probably want to make a weekend of it. Hartside is about an hours drive from me so just nice for a day out, incredible scenery - you can't beat the lakes for that! Yeah seriously mate give me a shout next time your up this way
    You'd certainly be impressed mate, i find it more open, so can drive 'quicker' But there's some of Wale's i'd like to try, the 'Horseshoe Pass' for example.

Yes i will do bud, it'd be good, i'am thinking of going back up to Hartside when it's a tad warmer, so will give you a shout
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Received this lot a few days ago,

Service by Michael Smith, on Flickr

Just need a dry day now to Service it!. also went for new Oil, Washer, Header Cap's just to freshen the Engine bay up, along with a new Dipstick

Always a good felling when a full service gets done.

Looking at your previous 2 posts, just for info if you've been to the Ponderosa cafe you've already done the Horseshoe pass, as the Ponderosa is on it.

Default Mike's Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring Edition

Quote Originally Posted by churchwxm View Post
    Always a good felling when a full service gets done.

Looking at your previous 2 posts, just for info if you've been to the Ponderosa cafe you've already done the Horseshoe pass, as the Ponderosa is on it.
    It is, this will be its first Service in my ownership, so it's 3rd Service all in all.

Interesting, i didn't realise tbh! Unless I'am thinking of a different road/route lol.

EDIT: I was thinking of the Black Mountain Road, A4069 and that famous bend everyone harps on about lol.

Last edited by Minismithy90; 20th March 2017 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    It is, this will be its first Service in my ownership, so it's 3rd Service all in all.

Interesting, i didn't realise tbh! Unless I'am thinking of a different road/route lol.

EDIT: I was thinking of the Black Mountain Road, A4069 and that famous bend everyone harps on about lol.

I thought as much mate, I like a spirited drive like the next man but up the Horseshoe if you make a mistake your looking at a couple of hundred metre drop in places, with no barrier to help you out lol.

If your ever up that way again give us a shout, Im only 10 mile away.

Service completed today, apart the the Pollen Filter, but will do that another time, so the current mileage at the time was 23033. First Service in my ownership, feels good lol.

Have to say the 'Box does feel better, it's still woeful but it does feel better, so that's one plus point. Stuck 2.8L in.

Next on the list is Discs and Pads all round.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7