+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Default Mike's Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring Edition

Took the car in to local Vauxhall this morning for the Handbrake recall. Literally an hour later it was done.

A definite noticeable change. All good.

Few gracious pictures 😀
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Nice mate can’t beat dealer freebies lol
    xbox addy -turboyoda85

Quote Originally Posted by craigybaby View Post
    Nice mate canít beat dealer freebies lol
    You should have seen the guys face when he asked do you have it serviced and i said Iíve never been here before and do my servicing myself 😂

I was honestly expecting some issues like you have to have FVSH or something, but no went all smoothly.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

The B6255 the lovely piece of b-road that runs from Ingleton to Hawes, iíve thrown all my cars down it in the past as itís a good test of a car but never the Corsa. So last week it was time to do just a thing.

But the car was a little to stiff to fully exploit on the bumpy B6255 which was frustrating and had me questioning wether Iíd have been having more fun in a slower softer hatch, like a Swift Sport or something. Still enjoyed it though, itís more 7/8-10ths car on that road.

Apart from that itís comfortably coming up to the 40k mark now :O Still reliable as can be.

Received my Suspension Top Mounts from ECP yesterday,

Managed get some good discount being there being a Bank Holiday sale. Just need find a local Garage to fit them now...

Also the Battery Bag from the CDTi Corsaís

Just tidies up the engine bay more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13