+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    Can get a pair for the same price on ebay;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...oAAMXQvTlRgRoh
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 and Suzuki GS500

A few updates.

I noticed last week my car was struggling to start up, it’d only just crank over and stutter into life. I had visions of low compression and P4! But in the end the original Battery had, had its day. Trip the Halfords for a new one and all has been ok.

Also the Sachs Lowering Springs from ECP are absolute crap! Once they ‘bedded’ in I noticed the handling was so soft and genuinely sloppy in the bends. Awful. So bit the bullet and bought and fitted some Eibach Pros

From what i can gather, it feels like ‘Burg should feel like! so happy in aspect.

Now the biggie and the one that’s going to cost me. Some point over the weekend my car was vandalised, the Boot, Bonnet and Passenger side door all all have a nice dents and paint taken of on them :/ I went to a body shop yesterday to get a quote to repair, but I’am still waiting!

So yeah we’ll see how it unfolds.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Few updates.

Had the car into the Bodyshop to sort out a few issues out and it looks fantastic now. Really happy in that respect.

Also had a fresh pair of Continental Sport Contact 5’s put on the front. Just under 45k now and touch wood all is ok.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Car is looking spot on as always mate
    xbox addy -turboyoda85

YouTube channel :yoda racing

Instagram yoda_craig85

Quote Originally Posted by yodacraig View Post
    Car is looking spot on as always mate
    Cheers mate. All it needs is the Alloys doing and it'll be tip top condition again.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8504F using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14