+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

How easy was it to change the DRL's? and could u pop us a link on the bulbs you bought? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by DottierKiwi117 View Post
    How easy was it to change the DRL's? and could u pop us a link on the bulbs you bought? Cheers
    Really simple, took about 5mins all in all!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252526691781

They are the ones dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Cheers

Default Mike's Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring Edition

Went out last night on some good Roads i know, covered about 50 miles or so, not really had a chance to do some 'spirited' driving prior to that, so was looking forward to trying new Back-Box out. It's nothing special but to me, fits my OEM criteria nicely.

Anyways, I'am well impressed, i know they sound pretty fruity from the outside, but from the inside it's definitely give the car some more audible noise when pressing on, and changing from 2nd to 3rd gives some nice pops and even double pops on some occasions which makes me giggle somewhat, even 3rd to 4th gives some pops aswell, although not as much, but still mighty impressed.

I still need to fit the Centre Pipe, but I'am still in Two minds after hearing it last night LOL.

I'am pretty happy with the car now, I'll be Servicing it soon, and my wish list to upgrade is,

*Corsa 'E' VXR 'Performance Pack' Brembo Caliper Carriers/Brackets so i can fit 330mm Discs. You need them apparently.

*Braided Brake Hoses of some kind and Fluid.

*Corsa 'E' VXR Factory 'Short Shifter' as i believe they have one as factory, my mates 'E' feels so so good compared to mine.

All OEM

Apart from that, just enjoy the thing, it's a bloody cracking Hot Hatch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Lovely looking car, In my favourite Corsa colour too.

If you fancy giving your car more grunt and ever want a main decat pipe to bolt straight up to your standard secondary drop me a line, you can have it cheap as chips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6