Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You may need the Actuater adjusting on the turbo
    NOW STAGE 3 BUILT BUY ME POWERED BY SUPERCHIPS.
    INSIGNIA TURBO,INSIGNIA INJECTORS,QUAFE DIF,PADAL CLUTCH,COURTNEY RAD AND INTERCOOLER,3 INCH SYSTEM,BILSTEN B12'S,AP RACING BRAKES,POWERFLEX BUSHES

VXR newbie

Thanks for idea, i will do it if it will be needed after intercooler upgrade. Decided to go with FMIC 55x24x6.5 core and upgrade hoses if needed. Will such intercooler be sufficient for such stage as mine? It is a little bit bigger than stock one. I would go with even bigger lets say 55x30x7.6 core, but i doubt about clearence behind crash bar (stock intercooler will be removed and conditioner radiator will be moved back).

I'd suggest a decent intercooler will help, my vectra had everything you've added with the addition of a PACE full height intercooler and upgraded water radiator and was producing around 350bhp.
    VXR8 Gen-F Jungle Fever, Rabbid Tuned

VXRed

Do88 has a nice set for this engine. Intercooler, piping an hoses. It's on the site for the saab b284 but it's the same on the vectra and signums

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by signum2.8 View Post
    Do88 has a nice set for this engine. Intercooler, piping an hoses. It's on the site for the saab b284 but it's the same on the vectra and signums

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk
    Yes they do have it, but it goes to the same location like stock, after cond radiator... and in summer it is hot intake air guaranteed.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2