+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    VXR newbie
    Join Date
    9th September 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default Nurburgring wheels

    Has anyone fitted the nurburgring wheels to an e yet ?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    VXRed blooded GREGOR92's Avatar
    Join Date
    19th December 2012
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Looks good! Loved my burg wheels, did this come from the factory with these fitted or did Astons have a set lying arround and put them on?
    Corsa VXR Nürburgring 280 - Gone!
    Corsa E VXR flash blue,performance pack + toys - loving it!

  4. #4
    VXR enough Minismithy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th July 2010
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Little unsure on the 'Burg alloys myself, perhaps needs lowering a tad.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

  5. #5
    VXR newbie
    Join Date
    9th September 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I think the burg wheels look better then the boring standard ones that are fitted to most vxr models

  6. #6
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,463

    Default

    As a side note...

    Our Price: £16,888 with 0% finance for 5 years... That's a bargain?

    Especially as it appears to have the PPack based on the Tech Spec Tab?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  7. #7
    VXRacing ahead SammyG145's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th October 2015
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    As a side note...

    Our Price: £16,888 with 0% finance for 5 years... That's a bargain?

    Especially as it appears to have the PPack based on the Tech Spec Tab?
    It also has the full leather, but it is a 16 plate. Must have been a demo car or an order that was never wanted.

    The description does say it has the 18" Y spoked wheels. Obviously just generic crap

  8. #8
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyG145 View Post
    It also has the full leather, but it is a 16 plate. Must have been a demo car or an order that was never wanted.

    The description does say it has the 18" Y spoked wheels. Obviously just generic crap
    Yeah I saw the full Leather as well; It's a pretty well spec'd car. Seems to be missing carbon pack and tints though.

    Even so... I'd be tempted by <£265/month Interest free!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  9. #9
    VXRacing ahead SammyG145's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th October 2015
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
    Yeah I saw the full Leather as well; It's a pretty well spec'd car. Seems to be missing carbon pack and tints though.

    Even so... I'd be tempted by <£265/month Interest free!
    If didn't already have one I'd be all over it 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    VXR Nothing comes close Tom_Y2K4's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd August 2009
    Posts
    24,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyG145 View Post
    If didn't already have one I'd be all over it 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it's still there in March maybe i'll buy another
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts