+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

You'll need to check your body loom too then. It's not that difficult to add them in. I had to add everything wiring wise to my Meriva. Including getting standard non electric mirror looms and added all the mirror wiring as well as the folding wires.

Currently Driving - Lotus Carlton - Astra TwinTop - Meriva VXR - Nova GSi

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Keif View Post
    You'll need to check your body loom too then. It's not that difficult to add them in. I had to add everything wiring wise to my Meriva. Including getting standard non electric mirror looms and added all the mirror wiring as well as the folding wires.
    Not checked that yet, kinda just presumed the body side would have them and just the door looms would be different. Looks like the best way to go now is to get a spare loom from the breakers and strip it to get the extra pins/wires.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

VXR newbie

any update for the 2010 models? any ideas how the mirrors differ in size? or can one buy smaller pre 2010 mirror and stick them on??

Are you VXR enough?

Quote Originally Posted by gurps74 View Post
    any update for the 2010 models? any ideas how the mirrors differ in size? or can one buy smaller pre 2010 mirror and stick them on??
    Have a look through the thread. 2010 mirrors are taller, I don't think they are any wider so they might use the same base but I could be wrong about that. I'm sure there was a guy earlier on in the thread saying his were factory fit on his 2010 with the larger mirrors so it sounds like it can be done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17