+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 220
  1. #11
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    12,391

    Default

    How many other models did/does have this option?
    Vectra?
    Insignia?
    Zaf?

    Anyone know? .....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  2. #12
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,050

    Default

    I've got them on mine Ads.

    Were retrofitted by Tricky as far as I'm aware


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    12,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    I've got them on mine Ads.

    Were retrofitted by Tricky as far as I'm aware


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isn't that blue one a 10 plate though? Apparently they dont fit as the mirror glass is bigger
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  4. #14
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Isn't that blue one a 10 plate though? Apparently they dont fit as the mirror glass is bigger
    Yeah. They do look bigger than the last now you mention it. I didn't know there were
    Different sizes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    12,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Yeah. They do look bigger than the last now you mention it. I didn't know there were
    Different sizes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah mate, and apparently it was the EU regulations after 2010 that changed the size of them. It says on courts website not suitable for 2010 models onwards. So maybe mike had them as an optional extra and you've misread.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  6. #16
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,050

    Default

    Possibly lol, they might have been added from the factory. Has that much stuff on it I've forgotten what's retro and what's factory 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    12,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Possibly lol, they might have been added from the factory. Has that much stuff on it I've forgotten what's retro and what's factory 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ooh I'm ry, my car's soooo much better than yours blah blah blah
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  8. #18
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    12,391

    Default

    Ok so just checked my wires under my inside panel and happy to report I have the correct loom already
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  9. #19
    VXRed
    Join Date
    1st April 2016
    Posts
    137

    Default

    I have a 2011 H, the mirrors are about twice the size of my mates 2008 H. As you say the regs changed and they got bigger. I had a look on the EPC there are a few options for bases but I couldn't see a way of getting the parts for them.

    Could probably be modified I guess.

  10. #20
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    17,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Ooh I'm ry, my car's soooo much better than yours blah blah blah
    You know it. Nae carbon in sight either 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts