Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXRed

well had my decats , precat and crossover delete mapped in today and what a difference the car drives like a 2.0 turbo should now but I have noticed it isnt holding boost great in 2d and 3rd it boosts to 8.5-9psi in 2nd and drops back to 8 and in 3rd will boost too around 12-13psi but drop down to around 10psi yet in 4th will boost too 14psi and hold.

all this said pulled away from a 2007 focus st3 only mod was a cat back. every time we went at it.

could this be a recirc valve problem

cheers

mick

Nice upgrades. I never get the idea behind those intake pipes that go over the top of the rocker cover. I dont get why manufacturers design a pipe thats guaranteed to get heatsoak.
    2005 Monaro 6.0 - Sting Red
    Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

VXRed

well done a little more to the car recently, firstly i have upgraded the brakes to Mtech discs and mintex pad for now but have also bought a set of red stuff pads for when i track it.

i now have some tweaking to do when i get some time off and try and get rid of the misfire and make the FMIC fit a little better, i am thinking of orering a fan kit from TX and then fit the shroud too.
    then i decided too upgrade the intercooler as mine had decided to let go after a remap.

then to match the pipework i decided to upgrade the top hat and top boost pipe so now all 2.5" from the turbo. that said i have developped a misfire after having to extend the boost sensor wiring so im gunna take it off first chance i get and resolder the wires.

then my new exhaust came, 2.5" cobrasport non res system. very loud, maybe putting a centre box in it.

VXRed

cheers fella yeah i agrea its seems madness i think the engine bay really suits the look with the crossover delte, i am thinking of changing to a chrome unit to match the boost pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeky View Post
    Nice upgrades. I never get the idea behind those intake pipes that go over the top of the rocker cover. I dont get why manufacturers design a pipe thats guaranteed to get heatsoak.

VXR enough

Like to see cars like that

VXRed

Thanks Its a little quiet at the minute as saving now due to been ripped off with my last vxr turbo but it will be going vxr stage 3 just not this year 😞 I have some big plans for the car now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR enough

Best of luck

VXRed

Cheers, I've started looking into gearbox mods now too as been hearing some really bad things about the m32 and with it been a daily I need proper reliability lol

Wow I really like this project. What the latest update?
    GTC VXR Stage 1 😀

VXRed

Hi thanks have begun flatting and buffing the paint as still saving. Had a call from the police be regarding the other turbo asking if I would be willing to complete an evaluation form from my experience with the fraud team and the company who they refer it too. My instant answer obviously was are fking kidding they wouldn't investigate my crime lol.

Still saving and hoping to be producing a strong 400bhp plus next year as my partner will be driving by then so my car won't be only car in house so expect seats out etc by then lol possibly a cage and most definitely more suspension mods. I pop a few current pics up as have managed to hide the intercooler and lowered it a little more too.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2