+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scalextric

Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    hence the hinges, stored against the back wall and folded down when time to play
    I missed that. Good plan.
    MikeyP - Meriva

Will be worth upgrading to either Digital or App Race Control. Transforms the old two lane set up.

Currently Driving - Lotus Carlton - Astra TwinTop - Meriva VXR - Nova GSi

Quote Originally Posted by Keif View Post
    Will be worth upgrading to either Digital or App Race Control. Transforms the old two lane set up.
    Yeah been reading good things. Hmmm...
    MikeyP - Meriva

mine is digital, looking forward to swapping lanes. When I was a lad I had a set with a small wheel on the controller than moved the pick up arm from side to side so allowed you to move your car on it's slot, probably worth a few bob now if only I still had it!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    mine is digital, looking forward to swapping lanes. When I was a lad I had a set with a small wheel on the controller than moved the pick up arm from side to side so allowed you to move your car on it's slot, probably worth a few bob now if only I still had it!
    Probably, I can find like zero images on Google relating to a controller with an adjustment wheel on it (except for adjusting the throttle response).

I understand you can use old track with digital by changing the power base and use older cars with a plug in or solder on chip - so I'm happy to collect the older stuff for peanuts for a while and upgrade further down the line. I'll plan areas to swap to digital lane changers in the track plan.

Next stop, Wickes for some MDF and crossmember supports.
    MikeyP - Meriva

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2