+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by jiraffe View Post
    i checked vauxhall that was the price.
    I don't doubt it but its still a spectacular amount of money for a tail light

Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar

if yours Is a 07-09 then that's the wrong price retail is coming out at £1292 + vat
    Just goes to show the mark up dealers put on goods, we all know they buy from Walkinshaw via motor bodies in luton. And dealers wonder why we struggle to buy from them.

I know its not your prices G as your the employee but that price takes the piss lol

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by badboyburt View Post
    Just goes to show the mark up dealers put on goods, we all know they buy from Walkinshaw via motor bodies in luton. And dealers wonder why we struggle to buy from them.

I know its not your prices G as your the employee but that price takes the piss lol
    yep your not wrong mate. get told that a few times a day lol nothing i can do i keep telling them, vauxhall seem to want to price themselves out of the market
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
    I am pretty awesome.
    BOOM
    the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Have you tried getting one over from OZ? As Commodores are everywhere out there and loads of breakers.

May be worth putting a post up on the wanted section of the hsv forum.
    2005 Monaro 6.0 - Sting Red
    Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar

Tons of holden commodores with different rear lights in aus. Not so many hsv commodores though hence the mad prices.

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Really? I didnt expect them to be that rare. You see a HSV VE every 60secs in OZ.

I've just been to a scrap yard in Perth about a week ago and they had piles of HSV VE tail lights... though to be fair i didnt ask him how much they were up for as I was there looking for VZ bits.

But yes, the regular VE rear lights are pretty worthless - especially in OZ.
    Last edited by Leeky; 5th February 2017 at 04:54 PM.
    2005 Monaro 6.0 - Sting Red
    Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

VXRed

if yours Is a 07-09 then that's the wrong price retail is coming out at £1292 + vat
    Hi Jirraffe I know Vauxhall was looking 1500 quid lol ....

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Leeky View Post
    Have you tried getting one over from OZ? As Commodores are everywhere out there and loads of breakers.

May be worth putting a post up on the wanted section of the hsv forum.
    Thanks Bud I have found a good Aus web site most seem to have limited parts....

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Leeky View Post
    Really? I didnt expect them to be that rare. You see a HSV VE every 60secs in OZ.

I've just been to a scrap yard in Perth about a week ago and they had piles of HSV VE tail lights... though to be fair i didnt ask him how much they were up for as I was there looking for VZ bits.

But yes, the regular VE rear lights are pretty worthless - especially in OZ.
    Yes I did a web search on how many VxR8 are Taxed in the UK ....302 only so parts are tuff to get unless you pay stupid prices... thanks bud
    Last edited by Belfastdreamer; 5th February 2017 at 05:32 PM. Reason: hadnt finished

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by badboyburt View Post
    Tons of holden commodores with different rear lights in aus. Not so many hsv commodores though hence the mad prices.
    I know its only when you need parts you realise how rare these cars are ,,,thanks bud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast