+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Must give it a go mate thanks
    Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

Are you VXR enough?

Where do you run the pipe from the tank to the bay ?

Through the car along with the wiring amd out through the grommit in the bulkhead
    Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

VXRed

well guys ive bought a cooler does anyone know what pipe work is needed

Are you VXR enough?

Did you buy a universal cooler ? Getting all the pipe work will end up costing as much as a complete kit

VXRed

no i bought the cooler 700mm 300mm 86mm custom made from a rally shop that deal with fordge and airtec stuff and also make custom coolers and the price and test results are more or less the same results as the airtec and fordge coolers

Are you VXR enough?

How much are they ?

VXRed

£119 the tx and dna ones are no where near as big and the size im getting are tested up to 700bhp which i wont be getting no where near that i will post pic up when i collect it

Yeah but the pipework to make it fit mate will cost a fortune mate

VXRed

narrr few bends and joins it just knowing how many soild pipes and silicon ones i will need ash auto are pritty good and cheap and used them loads of times never had a problem with there hoses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast