+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    VXRed

tx and dna kits are £350 so even if it cost me £200 in pipe work i will still have a better cooler for the same money not slagging there coolers of but the shop has been around for 35 years and every car in there are big cars lambo bentleys big bucks cars and must be 5 million quids worth of cars in there even the owners golf r is 1200bhp they seem to know what hes talking about

Yeah i wasnt saying the cooler wont be good but that the pipework will be expensive and a lot of hassle to get it to fit right and route it where it needs to go to avoid things but as you say when all fitted will be a great set up no doubt. Can that crowd who supplied it not make you up the pipework and fit it for you?
    Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

VXRed

yeah they can but would need the car to mock it all up and not cheap steve it would cost just as much for them to have the car than it would be for them to make the pipes not a cheap place to go just had a look on another vxr cooler and then been on the ash auto looked at matching the pipes to the ones in the pic to give me an idea and looking around £100 mark from ash but i have delt with them for some years so might get a deal might cost abit more but will get bumper off when cooler is ready and have a test fit and see what pipes are needed for 100% and looking at your car steve and your build im a shamed to even post my car up lol very nice car mate read some really good stuff u have done i know where to come to pick brains lol

Quote Originally Posted by P10TSN View Post
    tx and dna kits are £350 so even if it cost me £200 in pipe work i will still have a better cooler for the same money not slagging there coolers of but the shop has been around for 35 years and every car in there are big cars lambo bentleys big bucks cars and must be 5 million quids worth of cars in there even the owners golf r is 1200bhp they seem to know what hes talking about
    1200 bhp golf ..... I'd like to see that.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

when i pick the cooler up ill ask him if i can get some pic of the golf the place is like a mans dream cave lol

Are you VXR enough?

I followed up until 1200hp and £100 coolers

VXRed

The cooler on the golf looks about 3 times bigger than the cooler I'm buying I couldn't see it properly but I'm sure ppl will agree on how much do ppl think the DNA and Tx coolers really cost and a lot of ppl are running them £100 cooler people are so stuck on name and brand and a price tag for the same results and in some cases the same or better buy using other brands for a 3rd of the cost I won't be doing track days and stuff so I don't see spending £700 is somert for me bud would like just do my car up abit end of the day I'd rather have my 780k house so money is not really the issue I'm just wise when it comes to spending and what I'm spending it on and do I need it

Are you VXR enough?

780k house. Vxr in the drive lol

W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast