Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    VXR Nothing comes close vr55vxr's Avatar

Default Clarkson Parking

Hope it is not anyone on this forum

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ark-drive.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interceptors cant catch this.. mcpaynter's Avatar

Great journalism - Astra GTR and labelled the focus a fiesta lol

Also the parking is a bit excessive. I always park on 1 space, and just look for a decent spot. If every "nice" car did this half the car park would have cars taking 2 spaces
    No VXR
    Abarth and a 330e

I have done this a few times in the past, but it does make me feel a little uncomfortable. You can guarantee there will be a tonne of people walking past thinking what a knob head. I just look for a good spot now. I didn't read the daily fail article but if the guy is going to pay for two spaces then why not.

If he had done this in Essex. There would have been a note under the wiper, telling him what people thought of his parking !

Quote Originally Posted by Klystron View Post
    If he had done this in Essex. There would have been a note under the wiper, telling him what people thought of his parking !
    Yeah exactly, you wouldn't want that sort of attention.

Are you VXR enough? kateamuffin's Avatar

VXRed

It wouldn't be so bad if he had parked it straight.

I choose to park as far away from the shops as possible, and if the car park is full I will drop the wife off and sit in the car. I don't trust people not to use my car as a door stopper.

Yorkie

Why can't he just shop online? He obviously on facec**t all the time so just open a Tesco page and start shopping!
    Mk4 Astra GSi and Corsa D VXR

Clique 16 (unofficial)

Some people.................its only an Astra
    Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

Cant say I don't do this in certain places, especially gym car parks. If its a busy car park, then obviously its not right, but a big and relatively unbusy car park then I think its fine. There is always that one idiot who still comes and parks next to you even when you park at the far side in their rust box, so a 2 bay approach at least might give you some room to prevent your motor getting hit.

Might only be an astra, but if you take pride in keeping your motor in good shape, no problem in my book
    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast