+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

OK I'll have a peek at that, I'm off for emmisions test at the min but don't hold much hope due to the minus 40 I take temp as that is probably making the car run rich. I like a little noise and atmosphere, and as long as it's not as unruly as my evo was I'm a winner lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The intake air temperature sensor is integrated in to the MAP sensor, not the MAF. It shouldn't effect the emissions as the engine will be running closed loop.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewt1971 View Post
    The intake air temperature sensor is integrated in to the MAP sensor, not the MAF. It shouldn't effect the emissions as the engine will be running closed loop.
    I spoke to vauxhall today to be cheeky and find out where it is its integrated into the boost pressure sensor so they recon which would make sense to me as it's the same as the vans we look after, I thought I was missing a sensor as I have a random plug at the back of the engine going nowhere.

Plugged the car in again today and I have fault still with boost sensor, either wiring to it or the sensor it's self but not sure on how to test as I have no figures to look for.

I tested my maf any how's and it seems alright voltage works in reverse to what I'm used to as it's around 4.6v at idle and decreases with more revs instead of starting low and working upwards.

Also does anyone know definitively what boost the 06 astra vxr should be running? I mean steady boost not overboost ect as I have all the bits coming this week boost gauge, controller ect and I just want to set the boost correct and do away with the stock solenoid as that's had it on mine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3