+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Red Corsa E VXR

Quote Originally Posted by SammyG145 View Post
    I'd love to go measure it and tell you. But I'm no longer lowered nor do I have the middle of the splitter 😂 it seems to have disappeared while driving one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ooops
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

I'd love to go measure it and tell you. But I'm no longer lowered nor do I have the middle of the splitter 😂 it seems to have disappeared while driving one day

Haha yeah I saw on Facebook the other week when it got misplaced, (I'm not stalking you, promise....) I thought you had replaced it, no worries though 😁
    Last edited by Raven92; 29th March 2017 at 01:21 PM.
    Mineral Black Corsa E VXR
    Stock Performance - For now...

Quote Originally Posted by Raven92 View Post
    Haha yeah I saw on Facebook the other week when it got misplaced, (I'm not stalking you, promise....) I thought you had replaced it, no worries though 😁
    Nah waiting for TRC to release theirs before I go buy another Maxton 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Raven92 View Post
    Hi Sam, What sort of clearance do you get on the front bumper to the floor being dropped by 30mm all round and a splitter
    I'm not making light of the splitter damage (thats a bummer ) but i guess it sort of answers your question without MM figures...............It wasn't high enough . I dropped mine 20 on the front and have 55mm clearance.

Though mines a D and lowered with a splitter similar to the maxton, every new speed hump needs to weighed up before i crawl over it, the slightest sharp incline and curb needs avoiding. Pain in the **** but I'm yet to whack mine off or damage it badly, just the odd scrape underneath from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by churchwxm View Post
    I'm not making light of the splitter damage (thats a bummer ) but i guess it sort of answers your question without MM figures...............It wasn't high enough . I dropped mine 20 on the front and have 55mm clearance.

Though mines a D and lowered with a splitter similar to the maxton, every new speed hump needs to weighed up before i crawl over it, the slightest sharp incline and curb needs avoiding. Pain in the **** but I'm yet to whack mine off or damage it badly, just the odd scrape underneath from time to time.
    It didn't come off due to me catching it. The middle came away from the bumper and snapped clean off due to the force of the air pushing it down.

Quote Originally Posted by churchwxm View Post

Yeah I just need to gauge my limits really... There isn't many speed bumps near me, it's just my work has some plastic speed bumps that I want to work around

It didn't come off due to me catching it. The middle came away from the bumper and snapped clean off due to the force of the air pushing it down.

Design flaw or too much speed 😉

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2