+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vxr8 - sold!

VXR newbie

Smile Vxr8 - sold!

Evening guys, girls, everyone :-)

I've just sold my 2009 VXR8 to a VX dealer in Derby. If anyone comes across it and needs to know any history, please let me know and I'll be glad to chat. I've kept all the receipts since I purchased it in Jan 2015, and the new owner is welcome to these if wanted.

I've also 3 spare exhaust clamps for the Wortec exhaust which it has installed (previous owner). If you've purchased this car, trust me; you will need them - the exhaust sits very close to the tarmac!!

Reg is / was SY59 PFJ.

Cheers,
    David.

Don't suppose you know the build number do you? We could add it to the build register then so that people can find you as the previous owner.
    VXR8 GTS Sting Red
    6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
    Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

Just out of curiosity, what did you replace it with?
    2005 Monaro 6.0 - Sting Red
    Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

Quote Originally Posted by DaveAsp View Post
    Evening guys, girls, everyone :-)

I've just sold my 2009 VXR8 to a VX dealer in Derby. If anyone comes across it and needs to know any history, please let me know and I'll be glad to chat. I've kept all the receipts since I purchased it in Jan 2015, and the new owner is welcome to these if wanted.

I've also 3 spare exhaust clamps for the Wortec exhaust which it has installed (previous owner). If you've purchased this car, trust me; you will need them - the exhaust sits very close to the tarmac!!

Reg is / was SY59 PFJ.

Cheers,
    David.
    From new it was a Scottish registered car, that's for definite, going by the Reg plate, hope you enjoy your new car, what did you replace the vxr8 with ?
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

+ Reply to Thread