+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    VXR newbie

Will try the Facebook route I think

VXR newbie

Enqired on Facebook clips came in 2 days

VXRed

got notification on FB that my clips have been dispatched as well. Looking forward to getting that fixed up.

I too am awaiting new clips, let's hope they
    easy to fit as I've heard others can't understand how they go on, still it's nice that the vxr department told recardo to help people with this issue

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Arron D View Post
    still it's nice that the vxr department told recardo to help people with this issue
    They probably didn't it's just Recaro are the people willing to help. Just PM'd the Facebook link to try and get some clips for mine sorted. Once I work it out I'll film it to help others out (if i can indeed work it out).

Quote Originally Posted by MunsonVXR View Post
    They probably didn't it's just Recaro are the people willing to help. Just PM'd the Facebook link to try and get some clips for mine sorted. Once I work it out I'll film it to help others out (if i can indeed work it out).
    A video would help many users mate, the lady at recardo said vxr informed them to help, all that matters is we get these seats looking normal again

Ok my clips have turned up and I'm not sure how they gonna work? Instructions ain't the best, any luck on that video?

VXRed

Still waiting on my clips but had a response on Facebook about it so they must be incoming. VXR did in fact ask Recaro to help us out it said in the message. Weirdly, I didn't even mention my vehicle model and she still knew it was a VXR haha. They must have been inundated with 'complaints/requests' over the last few years

VXRed

Should have mine this coming week, just checked FB Messenger. Soon as I work out how they fit/fix I'll video my effort. Don't expect miracles though okay, just forewarning you

EDIT: Found this site, it has a fitting guide PDF link....are these the instructions being sent with the clips can anyone confirm??

https://www.capitalseating.co.uk/rec...hall-corsa-vxr (click the link "Vauxhall VXR RECARO Seat Clip Fitting Guide")
    Last edited by MunsonVXR; 24th February 2018 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MunsonVXR View Post
    Should have mine this coming week, just checked FB Messenger. Soon as I work out how they fit/fix I'll video my effort. Don't expect miracles though okay, just forewarning you

EDIT: Found this site, it has a fitting guide PDF link....are these the instructions being sent with the clips can anyone confirm??

https://www.capitalseating.co.uk/rec...hall-corsa-vxr (click the link "Vauxhall VXR RECARO Seat Clip Fitting Guide")
    Yes mate they are the same instructions just in English I'm attempting to do mine without taking seat off as I believe I don't need too, I just can't get my head around it so any help would probably help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast