+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LS2 Catch Can

Default LS2 Catch Can

Howdy peeps

Anyone able to recommend a suitable oil catch can for an LS2?

Plenty on ebay and Australian tuning sites but was wondering if anyone on here has one brand/model in particular they would recommend?
    2005 Monaro 6.0 - Sting Red
    Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

FYI - having research what the LS2/3 guys are doing in the US/AUS, it looks like ELITE in the US do the best catch cans for the Monaro/Commodore(VXR8 ).

But at roughly £200 once you add the shipping and the import fees, its more than I want to spend. I decided not to bother.

I tend to clean the throttle body on every service and a brand new genuine maf is only £100 if i every need to change it.
    Last edited by Leeky; 3rd March 2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

Where do you get a maf from for only £100? Monkfish want over twice that last time I checked.

US websites. Best place for LS2 parts. Got the part number off the old Maf, put it in google and bobs your uncle!
    Last edited by Leeky; 7th March 2017 at 09:06 PM.

I would have thought import etc etc would cost a bomb though.
    I agree that America is a good shout though, when I needed a new MAF I was coincidentally sent to Florida for work, so i bought one whilst I was over there...cost me $90 (£75) if i remember correctly, rather than the couple of hundred the UK places ask for

+ Reply to Thread