+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Have you tried us for insurance yet? If you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards
    Dan

VXRed

Default Insurance quotes

wow! im at 1200 😂 i am only 20 though so not bad considering most people pay more than that on a 1litre my age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

Can recommend Adrian Flux, they are very competitive - trust me. Have made enquires with other's that are recommended on the forum and other's that are not, they just come back with higher quotes, so this says to me that there profit margin is higher or the insurance companies they use are also higher as well. In some case they did not want to quote us and said that was cheap so best to go with them....

My second year with AF

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by Astra_VXR View Post
    Can recommend Adrian Flux, they are very competitive - trust me. Have made enquires with other's that are recommended on the forum and other's that are not, they just come back with higher quotes, so this says to me that there profit margin is higher or the insurance companies they use are also higher as well. In some case they did not want to quote us and said that was cheap so best to go with them....

My second year with AF
    goimg to try them next year for a quote! wanted to go with them this year but as with most companies you have to be over 21 for them to quote on this type of car

VXRed

I would if I was you, its the only place that I know of that will protect your excess as well for a small fee. To protect my 300 excess it costs 35, TBH sometimes I wonder if I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by luke270 View Post
    goimg to try them next year for a quote! wanted to go with them this year but as with most companies you have to be over 21 for them to quote on this type of car

im 31 and paying £575 for mine you've got it well cheap there

VXRed

I am a little older than thee my friend lol

Quote Originally Posted by tomelmer View Post
    im 31 and paying £575 for mine you've got it well cheap there

Yeah Adrian Flux was cheapest for me too. Im 22 with 3years no claims and over 4 years with a license. Mine was 750 with mods declared
    ARDEN BLUE
    UPGRADES - REMUS 4 PIECE EXHAUST, MAXTON NURBURGRING SPLITTER, MTEC SHORT SHIFTER, RAMAIR PANEL FILTER, CARBON FIBRE DIFFUSER + MUDFLAPS, LED KIT, LED DLR'S, LED INTERIOR BULBS, LED NUMBERPLATE LIGHTS, GEL PRIVATE PLATE

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by DAN@ADRIAN FLUX View Post
    Have you tried us for insurance yet? If you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards
    Dan
    Hi Dan, have lost faith in flux last year I left all my details and phone number with you but no one ever called -- don't know why they didn't call me but I'm not bothered now the service leaves a lot to be desired

VXRed

Just tried Adrian flux for 197 Clio I have, full no claims, 1 accident £1200 claim, no convictions, garaged, driving 30 yrs, alarmed and wrong side of 40!

£460 and £950 access! Bit of a joke TBH!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast