+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exhaust advice

VXRed

Default Exhaust advice

Any one recommend the Scorpion 3" Non-Resonated Secondary Cat-Back Exhaust System?

Looking to order it tomorrow but can't find many reviews on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lewis335; 17th March 2017 at 10:26 PM.

I'd definitely recommend it... Just speaking out my own experience; I have that system but double decat, lovely sound will sound like a right beast when you give it some, quiet with normal low rev driving, lovely pops when you catch the certain revs, overrun pops, bubbly downshift pops. I guess that's about it.
    • Arden VXR • Stage 3.5 • Launch Control + Ignition Cut • K04 Hybrid • Full 3” Decat Scorpion Exhaust • Forge FMIC • EDS Inlet Manifold • Forge Top Hat • Pipercross Cone • Turbosmart Actuator • Turbosmart Recirc Valve • Vibratech Engine Mounts • Blue Hoses • Bonnet Vents • Lowered Coilovers • Team Dynamics 1.2 • Drilled & Grooved Discs • Ferodo DS2500 • ATE Typ 200 • Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors + Dash + Speedo • Vent Boost Gauge •

VXRed

Perfect thanks I just ordered it 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXR enough

Is it not the case that purchasing a exhaust system is a bit of a gamble unless you have had the experience of travelling/driving a motor fitted with the system that perhaps you would like just to see what the soundtrack is like, albeit to loud - to muted - or just right for you -- not all peeps are the same and there's not much point in someone (no offense intended) giving a personal opinion because if you like the sound it maybe someone elses nightmare - just don't take someone's word listen to a car exhaust in the flesh then on the first start up you will know if it's for you

+ Reply to Thread