Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am back!

Default I am back!

Well after a lengthy break I am glad to say I am back

So I went from an Astra H VXR

To a Civic sport while I got a bike license and bike

I then got rid of the sport for an Integra Type R UKDM

I then got rid of the Integra for a Civic Type R FN2

I traded that in after 4 years and picked this up on Wednesday and I am over the moon with it!

Cant wait to get back into the meets and stuff, hopefully the West of Scotland region is still as active!

Summit White Astra GTC VXR

Nice selections of cars there , I've had a few ep3s almost got an fn2 but sold my last vxr for the house and I got a gsxr k8 and. Ow back to another vxr.

Love the j mate looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back, I really hope your Region is more active than ours in the West Mids, cos this Area is dead..............

There was a great black theme going on there until the last picture let it all down .

Nice cars and lovely J, welcome back.

Which Honda was the best?
    Do you prefer the J over the rest?

You like the way I rhymed there??
    • Arden VXR • Stage 3.5 • Launch Control + Ignition Cut • K04 Hybrid • Full 3” Decat Scorpion Exhaust • Forge FMIC • EDS Inlet Manifold • Forge Top Hat • Pipercross Cone • Turbosmart Actuator • Turbosmart Recirc Valve • Vibratech Engine Mounts • Blue Hoses • Bonnet Vents • Lowered Coilovers • Team Dynamics 1.2 • Drilled & Grooved Discs • Ferodo DS2500 • ATE Typ 200 • Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors + Dash + Speedo • Vent Boost Gauge •

P.s. what was the bhp of each car?
    • Arden VXR • Stage 3.5 • Launch Control + Ignition Cut • K04 Hybrid • Full 3” Decat Scorpion Exhaust • Forge FMIC • EDS Inlet Manifold • Forge Top Hat • Pipercross Cone • Turbosmart Actuator • Turbosmart Recirc Valve • Vibratech Engine Mounts • Blue Hoses • Bonnet Vents • Lowered Coilovers • Team Dynamics 1.2 • Drilled & Grooved Discs • Ferodo DS2500 • ATE Typ 200 • Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors + Dash + Speedo • Vent Boost Gauge •

Quote Originally Posted by Cnking View Post
    Nice selections of cars there , I've had a few ep3s almost got an fn2 but sold my last vxr for the house and I got a gsxr k8 and. Ow back to another vxr.

Love the j mate looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers man! the FN2 was a good compromise for cost of insurance till the bike insurance came down - what is the K8? My cousin had a 600 and now 1000 gsxr but not sure what models, the rest of us all had 600RR's in the end

Quote Originally Posted by c19urg View Post
    Welcome back, I really hope your Region is more active than ours in the West Mids, cos this Area is dead..............
    West of Scotland was great back in the day, I ended up being the regional photpgrapher - I will need to dip into that area and see who is about. The type R community was appalling to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by churchwxm View Post
    There was a great black theme going on there until the last picture let it all down .

Nice cars and lovely J, welcome back.
    Before the Astra I had a 1.8 Corsa C SRI in black as well, I have truly broke a streak The Astra H doesnt really come in a proper black now anyway? its almost a dark grey?

Quote Originally Posted by Ers View Post
    P.s. what was the bhp of each car?
    A true poet

I do prefer the new Astra, its very well spec'd - I mean I dont think there is any options I doesnt have - not that I am aware of anyway...

The Astra H had a miltek catback, filter plugs and mapped - stage 2 but cant remember the figures

The Civic sport was fairly standard apart from the coilovers

The teg had 4-1 manifold, AEM CAI, HKS powerflow cat back, coilovers, lightened fly wheel and race clucth - not sure on power but standard they were around 190 bhp and with the gearing it kept up with a modified EP3

The FN2 had a miltek, ram intake and some cosmetics and wasnt mapped but it was 201 bhp

And the new astra is 276 "standard" but it doesnt appear to be...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast