+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    VXR enough Brimfull's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd June 2013
    Posts
    2,838

    Default Anyone on here???

    Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

  2. #2
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,715

    Default

    Haven't watched it yet. Will check it out in a bit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2008
    Posts
    19,710

    Default

    Lmao bell end lol , had a vectra vxr got rid of it because losing so much cash depreciation and having a vx badge but bought an old shitter with a vx badge lol

  4. #4
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    Lmao bell end lol , had a vectra vxr got rid of it because losing so much cash depreciation and having a vx badge but bought an old shitter with a vx badge lol
    Hahaha. Haven't heard that bit yet


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2008
    Posts
    19,710

    Default

    It at the start lol , moaning coz it had a vx badge but bought the Monaro but clearly had vx badge on steering wheel lol

  6. #6
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    It at the start lol , moaning coz it had a vx badge but bought the Monaro but clearly had vx badge on steering wheel lol
    Even though it has the same badge there's something about the members with a penchant for the V8 kind. Feel like they are in some upper echelon 😂

    Shots fired lol 💥💥💥


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th July 2009
    Posts
    47,834

    Default

    Oh dear lmao

    V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

  8. #8
    Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2008
    Posts
    19,710

    Default

    V8 snobs lol

  9. #9
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    V8 snobs lol
    Precisely Pel 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    VXR Patience - Thin!!!! ARAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2006
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Even though it has the same badge there's something about the members with a penchant for the V8 kind. Feel like they are in some upper echelon 😂

    Shots fired lol 💥💥💥


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure that's fair. We just don't like mixing with scum and can't tell if you have real VXRs or 'limited' edition 1.2s.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts