+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    VXRacing ahead churchwxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th October 2016
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Very nice! Still a lot of dough though, I'm gonna wait until they are circa 17k I think


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is true and it wont be long, the added £1700 worth of Zaust on that off sets that asking price a tad.

  2. #22
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by churchwxm View Post
    That is true and it wont be long, the added £1700 worth of Zaust on that off sets that asking price a tad.
    3 owners already though:...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    VXR Patience - Thin!!!! ARAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2006
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    It was a joke Fella.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know, so was mine (hence the winking smiley at the end).

    The Limited Editions are the ones with the exhaust at the side, rather than the centre.

    The V8 community look on the smaller capacity VXRs as a place from where we can groom new members (again, light hearted comment).

    We're all petrolheads, doing our level best to rid the world of fossil fuels.

  4. #24
    VXRacing ahead churchwxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th October 2016
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    3 owners already though:...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is the only downfall, regardless of the circumstances.

  5. #25
    VXR enough Brimfull's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd June 2013
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARAF View Post
    I know, so was mine (hence the winking smiley at the end).

    The Limited Editions are the ones with the exhaust at the side, rather than the centre.

    The V8 community look on the smaller capacity VXRs as a place from where we can groom new members (again, light hearted comment).

    We're all petrolheads, doing our level best to rid the world of fossil fuels.
    I personally love the look of the monaro and prefer it to the vxr8. Winds up me a bit that my mate pays less tax on 5.7 v8 than I do on a Vectra lol
    Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

  6. #26
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARAF View Post
    I know, so was mine (hence the winking smiley at the end).

    The Limited Editions are the ones with the exhaust at the side, rather than the centre.

    The V8 community look on the smaller capacity VXRs as a place from where we can groom new members (again, light hearted comment).

    We're all petrolheads, doing our level best to rid the world of fossil fuels.
    The V8s are epic, I may have to join that fraternity at some point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2008
    Posts
    19,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARAF View Post
    I know, so was mine (hence the winking smiley at the end).

    The Limited Editions are the ones with the exhaust at the side, rather than the centre.

    The V8 community look on the smaller capacity VXRs as a place from where we can groom new members (again, light hearted comment).

    We're all petrolheads, doing our level best to rid the world of fossil fuels.
    You best stick to piston heads and having your gay v8 meets slapping your old wrinkled ***** on that kangaroo saying mine Australian not Vauxhall have you watched Bathurst I did joke by the way

  8. #28
    VXR Patience - Thin!!!! ARAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2006
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brimfull View Post
    I personally love the look of the monaro and prefer it to the vxr8. Winds up me a bit that my mate pays less tax on 5.7 v8 than I do on a Vectra lol
    Just work on the basis that you pay more because it's worth it.

  9. #29
    VXR Patience - Thin!!!! ARAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th May 2006
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    You best stick to piston heads and having your gay v8 meets slapping your old wrinkled ***** on that kangaroo saying mine Australian not Vauxhall have you watched Bathurst I did joke by the way
    It's 'tinternet so everything is taken with a pinch of salt.


    BTW, the one we have at the moment is a Holden (SSV Ute) and isn't a Vauxhall.

  10. #30
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARAF View Post
    It's 'tinternet so everything is taken with a pinch of salt.


    BTW, the one we have at the moment is a Holden (SSV Ute) and isn't a Vauxhall.
    Did I see yours at Ace cafe in the summer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts