+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Well i just placed order for 3" cobra catback and been told that it bolts straight on to standard cat no problem. Price was nearly same for both so i went with 3". If there is a possibility down the line and theres no extra cost why not will report back as soon as its fitted.

That's a bargain then. My 2.5" cost me $750 for turbo back, a 3" system was $2200.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Fitted. Cobra 3" fits standard cat. LOUD and pops and bangs just as doctor prescribed

VXRed

lol I love my cobra lol hated it at first but once it sutted up sounded perfect 👌🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that info TorqueVXR.
    Might get around to fitting the 3" cat back section tomorrow.
    3" Cobra turbo-back been sitting around for over a year waiting for the new flexi to be trial fitted before welding. Last job I did on it was used the pipe expander to undo the flat spot the previous owner dented into it near the flexi, most likely over speed bumps.

Mine came pre-sooted
    OPC ÉIRE
    Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

This changed the car. I liked it before but now? Now i love my vxr. Omg best mod. Then my insurance had no problem with catback and charged me £0 and been told to enjoy by them

Just to clarify remember that i have precat delete... as i can imagine that makes more pops bangs and noise.

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by TorqueVXR View Post
    i wish to get the 3" non res catback but a bit worried about cops. cant find any vid of resonated 3" one ;(
    Putting a tx auto sport 3inch down pipe precat decay and resonated 2.5 inch cat back cobra on mine week before June so will try upload some vids. Just put some mtec brake discs all round with Mintex pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomohawk1976 View Post
    Putting a tx auto sport 3inch down pipe precat decay and resonated 2.5 inch cat back cobra on mine week before June so will try upload some vids. Just put some mtec brake discs all round with Mintex pads.
    thats nearly my new setup just fitted tx auto sport 3" down pipe and 3" non res cobra. LOVE IT and big thanks to all guys that recommended 3" cobra!!! POPS AND BANGS ALL DAY LONG

VXRed

had my 2.5 on over a week now and love it, pops and bangs just right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6