+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by iamphil View Post
    Nice one. No more bible fm has got to be a good thing

Yeah dunno why it got xrhythms when ariel was bust though. Strange.

VXRed

Had same problem thanks for the help 🙂

VXRed

Same problem thanks for the help

I've just fitted a Sony stereo and can't get the steering wheel controls working for love nor money!! Any ideas? I bought the additional patch leads etc... Followed, or believe I followed the diagrams correctly, but still nothing!! Anyone hazard a guess at what I have done wrong... Probably my fault!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pez83 View Post
    I've just fitted a Sony stereo and can't get the steering wheel controls working for love nor money!! Any ideas? I bought the additional patch leads etc... Followed, or believe I followed the diagrams correctly, but still nothing!! Anyone hazard a guess at what I have done wrong... Probably my fault!!
    Not sure what lead you have but my oatch lead plugged into harness then a 3.5mm jack from canbus lead plugs into the rear of dvd player to make controls work.

Quote Originally Posted by Markandjess View Post
    Not sure what lead you have but my oatch lead plugged into harness then a 3.5mm jack from canbus lead plugs into the rear of dvd player to make controls work.
    I'll pull it out at the weekend and put a photo on here of what I've got, if that's OK??

Sounds like what I did, but could be wrong. The canbus lead, is that the black box looking thing? I plugged that into the harness, then into the back of the stereo via the headphone jack that was with it... Will have another look... Must have done something wrong!

Yeah post a pic up,
    Just to note on my dvd settings i had to do user selected for them to work as original setting didnt work lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Markandjess View Post
    Yeah post a pic up,
    Just to note on my dvd settings i had to do user selected for them to work as original setting didnt work lol..
    OK... It all seems to be working now!

I got in it and turned it on, just to randomly try it and it's working... Must have needed to be turned on and off a couple of times to get it going...

Thanks for the help anyway folks....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2