+ Reply to Thread

Default VCM Induction kit.

Does anyone know what the replacement panel filter is for the VCM OTR kit? I'm not just asking out of laziness. Im offshore still and need to order one before I get home as the car getting sold to a friend. Vauxhall serviced it last time and didn't go near it.

Also, has anyone suffered corrosion on the bonnet slam plate like mine has? Needs painted!

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Easpiece View Post
    Does anyone know what the replacement panel filter is for the VCM OTR kit? I'm not just asking out of laziness. Im offshore still and need to order one before I get home as the car getting sold to a friend. Vauxhall serviced it last time and didn't go near it.

Also, has anyone suffered corrosion on the bonnet slam plate like mine has? Needs painted!

Cheers
    I've certainly NOT got the corrosion thing going on - is that due to your proximity to salt water?

Not sure I like the look of the OTRCAI without the infill panels but that's just my opinion...

The VCM kit uses a K&N Filter (according to their website), so you can "recharge" it, using the K&N kit, that you can get off ebay.
    Failing that, you can order a replacement filter from the VCM website in Oz (presumably they'll post ot the UK). Unfortunately, nowhere on the website could I find the proper K&N Part No. so trying to buy direct from K&N/Ebay would be at your own risk

Cheers MontyP. I'll have a look at the K&N kit. It's going into the paint shop anyway so will hold off for their opinion on the slam plate.

VXR newbie

Try K&N 33-2591

Quote Originally Posted by WINDY MILLER View Post
    Try K&N 33-2591
    Legend cheers

+ Reply to Thread