+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Russ View Post
    My word, are these chains still stretching
    Welcome back stranger, you thinking of getting another Vectra?
    VXR8 Gen-F Jungle Fever, Rabbid Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    Welcome back stranger, you thinking of getting another Vectra?
    I thought I would have a wee browse to see who was still on here that I recognised and it was only Nick 150 on a probable stretched chain thread

No mate, that ship has sailed, I'll stick with what I have, for now
    Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

VXRed

Hello friends! Sorry but the work has left me with no time, I checked and the time chain is ok, I was already surprised because everything was fine before changing the turbo, changing the turbo and oil change (5w30 longlife) and filter, but I Still going out error P0018, remove the crankshaft sensor and clean it, I will do the same with the cam sensor, if it is not corrected that I recommend do, change the sensors? The only problem is that when the error appears they are going down the revolutions and the car turns off but turns on immediately without problem, also when I go rolling with the car and for example in a Traffic light I get the error I delete it (Torque pro) and I continue without problem ... I can do it !! help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by venedom View Post
    Hello friends! Sorry but the work has left me with no time, I checked and the time chain is ok, I was already surprised because everything was fine before changing the turbo, changing the turbo and oil change (5w30 longlife) and filter, but I Still going out error P0018, remove the crankshaft sensor and clean it, I will do the same with the cam sensor, if it is not corrected that I recommend do, change the sensors? The only problem is that when the error appears they are going down the revolutions and the car turns off but turns on immediately without problem, also when I go rolling with the car and for example in a Traffic light I get the error I delete it (Torque pro) and I continue without problem ... I can do it !! help!!!!
    Check the pins in the plug, mine had lost tension and were not touching the sensor pins properly causing a high resistance. Nice cheap fix.
    What i found when you clear the fault, it takes 2 starts to put the light back on. What you could do to prove a faultly sensor is swap front to rear banks and look for p0016 instead
    Last edited by ajcollins2; 29th April 2017 at 11:41 PM.
    Professionals Built The Titanic
    Amateurs Built The Ark

VXRed

Exchange the sensors of bank and now leaves the P0016 by lobque I see if it is a bad sensor, now which of the 2 the oil or the position of cam?

Bad cam position sensor then if the fault moved, iirc then the bad one is now on the front bank
    Professionals Built The Titanic
    Amateurs Built The Ark

VXRed

Thanks so much!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2