+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Brake Pad/Disc Upgrade

Just noticed the car's breaks have started squeaking and after levering 12,000 miles I'm guessing it's going to need new pads.
    Now I've got the Brembo's so I know pads'll be a little more anyway. Fancying swapping my discs for some grooved and possibly vented ones at the same time as I'll be going for fast road pads.
    Can't see any for sale anywhere.
    Anyone know any sites selling this?

The standard discs are £400 a pair, so if you can even get hold of upgrade discs yet, the won't be cheap.

Regal have a selection of upgrade pads
    Arden Corsa VXR

Pads are the same as the burg ones so easy enough to find. Discs are a little tricky as they're 330mm on the PP. No where seems to make them yet.

VXRed

Right I've ordered the EBC Greenstuff Pads that fit the Burg so I'll put them on this weekend and no longer have the embarassing squeaking when I come to a stop.
    Never in a hot hatch should your brakes make more noise than your exhaust haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo94 View Post
    Right I've ordered the EBC Greenstuff Pads that fit the Burg so I'll put them on this weekend and no longer have the embarassing squeaking when I come to a stop.
    Never in a hot hatch should your brakes make more noise than your exhaust haha!
    You see I never have this problem 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread