+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think the Interior and build quality of the current 'E' especially in VXR guise is quite impressive IMO.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Quote Originally Posted by Minismithy90 View Post
    I think the Interior and build quality of the current 'E' especially in VXR guise is quite impressive IMO.
    i was extremely dissapointed in the car as a whole... here's why

jump out an astra H vxr to the J vxr and you are in a completely different car altogether. jump out a D corsa vxr to an E and the difference is nothing like the astra. They're even having the same issues as the D, obviously due to the running gear being pretty much what the D uses.

the J looks modern/futuristic etc, just looks evolved in every way you want
    a new car to be. The E looks... well sh1te is probably the word im looking for (so sorry E owners 😭😜

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 522 View Post
    i was extremely dissapointed in the car as a whole... here's why

jump out an astra H vxr to the J vxr and you are in a completely different car altogether. jump out a D corsa vxr to an E and the difference is nothing like the astra. They're even having the same issues as the D, obviously due to the running gear being pretty much what the D uses.

the J looks modern/futuristic etc, just looks evolved in every way you want
    a new car to be. The E looks... well sh1te is probably the word im looking for (so sorry E owners 😭😜

That's a good statement. I preferred the drive of the E compared to the D when I tried them at power events but it's not like a H to a J at all. That said the Js got more to offer but wasn't good enough for me to buy one a good sorted H is just too much fun and more raw experience. Would like to do the whole Tuning a J thing but the whole cast piston thing puts me off 🙈

Like the security of forged ones on the H 👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you VXR enough?

Yeah much prefer the D to the E as well personally.

Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    That's a good statement. I preferred the drive of the E compared to the D when I tried them at power events but it's not like a H to a J at all. That said the Js got more to offer but wasn't good enough for me to buy one a good sorted H is just too much fun and more raw experience. Would like to do the whole Tuning a J thing but the whole cast piston thing puts me off 🙈

Like the security of forged ones on the H 👍🏼

I've tried to talk me missus into getting a J but she went for an A3 sportback. I'd definately have a J but i doubt i'd be tuning it, just cosmetic. If i got a H then i know what i'd do with one. So probably best for my bank account i don't

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 522 View Post
    I've tried to talk me missus into getting a J but she went for an A3 sportback. I'd definately have a J but i doubt i'd be tuning it, just cosmetic. If i got a H then i know what i'd do with one. So probably best for my bank account i don't

Lol, sensible thinking Craig 😂

I think they tend to do new cars from the ground up on every 2nd generation, like the Corsa B to C where kind of similar, the D to E is kind of similar. I love the D's though Wish the VXR's E's had more distinctive styling...

VXRacing ahead

Can't come to terms with the look of the E the front end looks like a car crash or worse

Quote Originally Posted by Antonyjamr View Post
    I think they tend to do new cars from the ground up on every 2nd generation, like the Corsa B to C where kind of similar, the D to E is kind of similar. I love the D's though Wish the VXR's E's had more distinctive styling...
    The difference between a gsi and vxr is huge too. if i were guessing i'd say the chassis and most panels on the D/E are the same. the only difference is the front end and that looks like miss piggy 😂

VXR enough

What!! I think the E's frontend looks way better, much cleaner and less dated.

I just see the E as a facelifted D (which is what it basically is) rather than a new car though....it probably shouldn't have got a new letter really.

People said the D looked **** when it came out compared to the C.

(They might have been right but...!)

At the end of the day you like what you are used to...give it a few years and the E will probably be loved.
    Corsa SRI Turbo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2