+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Jamie fyd

  1. #1
    VXRed gearinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th September 2011
    Posts
    236

    Default Jamie fyd

    So, I've been following this guys YouTube videos now since he pretty much started out and I think the guy is generally just good to watch.
    He posted a video on the 14th and have literally just finished watching it.
    Just for the guys that don't know who Jamie fyd is and what he does, he basically reviews people's cars and post videos up of it on youtube and I highly recommend his videos.
    Anyway this video I'm referring to is of Jamie reviewing an astra mk5 vxr in blue. Anyone going to come forward and say who's car it is? It's been a year or so now since I got rid of mine and watching this video has made me want one again so much.

  2. #2
    Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2008
    Posts
    19,778

    Default

    Yes it's ry s car his progress thread is on here (vxrry)

  3. #3
    VXRed gearinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th September 2011
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nurburgring24 View Post
    Yes it's ry s car his progress thread is on here (vxrry)
    ��

  4. #4
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,972

    Default

    Hi mate, yeah it's my car. Had a great time meeting Jamie and his missus. Was a good day 👍🏼

    This is my progress thread if your interested

    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...Blue-Astra-VXR


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    VXRacing ahead
    Join Date
    19th October 2015
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Yeah I've been following him since i found his original VXR video when originally deciding to buy one. It's cool that VXRRy's car is on there because the one that he did before was completely standard.

    I'll watch this tonight, lookin forward to it

  6. #6
    VXRed gearinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    17th September 2011
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Hi mate, yeah it's my car. Had a great time meeting Jamie and his missus. Was a good day 👍🏼

    This is my progress thread if your interested

    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...Blue-Astra-VXR


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great stuff thanks ry.
    I'll have a look through this when I'm home from work. You really have given me the itch for another vxr. God yours is nice. Fair play mate

  7. #7
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gearinator View Post
    Great stuff thanks ry.
    I'll have a look through this when I'm home from work. You really have given me the itch for another vxr. God yours is nice. Fair play mate
    Cheers fella 👍🏼 happy searching for one. They are great and it'll be a long time before I get bored with mine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    VXR enough Cal93's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th August 2011
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Just curious, is it Jamie 'F-Y-D' or is it Jamie 'Fid'?? Lol.

  9. #9
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cal93 View Post
    Just curious, is it Jamie 'F-Y-D' or is it Jamie 'Fid'?? Lol.
    F-Y-D 👍🏼


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    VXR enough Cal93's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th August 2011
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    F-Y-D 👍🏼


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha great thanks for clearing that up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts