+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    VXR newbie
    Join Date
    10th September 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi Folks,

    I just installed a do88 watercooler and I can confirm that this is really good stuff
    Good bye overheat ! :-)

  2. #12
    VXR enough V6spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May 2013
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugrifules View Post
    Hi Folks,

    I just installed a do88 watercooler and I can confirm that this is really good stuff
    Good bye overheat ! :-)
    Good work mate. Did you get the Saab or vectra one?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

  3. #13
    VXRed
    Join Date
    21st June 2016
    Posts
    191

    Default

    does this have the piping to reroute the waterpipe from the turbo that normally goes straight into the expansion tank!?

  4. #14
    VXR enough V6spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May 2013
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaspode View Post
    does this have the piping to reroute the waterpipe from the turbo that normally goes straight into the expansion tank!?
    I don’t think so mate. Think it just replaces stock vectra IC. Also have a look at the evo 8 ones.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

  5. #15
    VXRed
    Join Date
    21st June 2016
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V6spike View Post
    I don’t think so mate. Think it just replaces stock vectra IC. Also have a look at the evo 8 ones.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    did you ever get to the bottom of your boost issues on your old 1 fella?

  6. #16
    VXR enough V6spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th May 2013
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaspode View Post
    did you ever get to the bottom of your boost issues on your old 1 fella?
    No mate. Took it to Wayside performance in Coventry and did smoke test and actuator pressure test and all fine. Flashed ECU back to standard map because on the RR it came out at 248 bhp. The car was on a stage 1.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '55' Sapphire Black VXR Estate. Eibach Prosport all round, remapped by Rabbid. DO88 intake kit.

  7. #17
    VXRed
    Join Date
    21st June 2016
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V6spike View Post
    No mate. Took it to Wayside performance in Coventry and did smoke test and actuator pressure test and all fine. Flashed ECU back to standard map because on the RR it came out at 248 bhp. The car was on a stage 1.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bloody cars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts