+ Reply to Thread

Default What to do? VXR Corsa D

So guys, I've just bought a VXR Corsa D.

It's pretty much standard apart from some security features and reversing sensors.

I'm gonna be driving it around a bit before making any significant changes to ensure the car is running healthy (also noticed a few bits already so it's definitely going back to the dealer to get them fixed!).

What do you think the first things would be to do to this car to make some nice subtle changed?

I've already decided some small things such as:
    Putting a Pioneer AppRadio 4 in it (and changing speakers).
    Some detailing such as some VXR mud flaps/ Spacers/ Splitter.

Now I would like to change the exhaust to make it a little bit more nippy but also I'd like it to sound louder (nice louder not de-cat louder - not that there is anything wrong with de-cat). Is it possible to put a nurburgring Miltek exhast on this car (obviously changing the back bumper too). - Let me know if anyone has done this or heard of this.

If there's anything else you guys can suggest, even if it's little changes to make the car pop a bit more or even some expensive stuff.

I just want a bit of an opinion from the crowd.

Cheers

CeeJay

VXRed

Springs,exhaust,intercooler!

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by CeeVXRJay View Post
    So guys, I've just bought a VXR Corsa D.

It's pretty much standard apart from some security features and reversing sensors.

I'm gonna be driving it around a bit before making any significant changes to ensure the car is running healthy (also noticed a few bits already so it's definitely going back to the dealer to get them fixed!).

What do you think the first things would be to do to this car to make some nice subtle changed?

I've already decided some small things such as:
    Putting a Pioneer AppRadio 4 in it (and changing speakers).
    Some detailing such as some VXR mud flaps/ Spacers/ Splitter.

Now I would like to change the exhaust to make it a little bit more nippy but also I'd like it to sound louder (nice louder not de-cat louder - not that there is anything wrong with de-cat). Is it possible to put a nurburgring Miltek exhast on this car (obviously changing the back bumper too). - Let me know if anyone has done this or heard of this.

If there's anything else you guys can suggest, even if it's little changes to make the car pop a bit more or even some expensive stuff.

I just want a bit of an opinion from the crowd.

Cheers

CeeJay
    I've got a set of wheel spacers I'm selling , pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum CJ and congrats on your new purchase! Any pics?

The nurb exhaust can be fitted, yes.. AFAIK all that's needed changed is the rear diffuser- not the whole bumper .. you'll need to figure out what engine code you have as there's two and they have different downpipes and catalysts are in different places.. Z16 if your car was made <2010 and A16 if you're >2010.

A cheap thing I recommend doing is buying some Insignia washer jets (around a fiver) and pop them in- they spray the windshield with a 'V' pattern, instead of a blob on the screen.. much better!

@Jamie cheers but I got a guy to help with that. Appreciate it though

@Ballie89 It's an A16, it's got the shift reminder on the dash.

I did think it might just be the diffuser, I had a little look at it all last night. Doesn't seem too bad.

I shall wait till I get some good pics, it's a pretty standard vxr at the moment.

I shall invest in the washers definitely. Gotta love clean windows right?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread