+ Reply to Thread
    VXR newbie

Default VXR button does not work!

My sports button does not work and nor does the heater or the fog lights. I think that they are all on the same fuse. From what I have read on here it is fuse 13 in the fusebox next to the engine. I bought the car a week ago and I have heard what a difference the sports button makes and would like to try it. If I hold the button down for more than 5 seconds it does not turn off traction control either. The previous owner fitted an intercooler and I do not know if he has done this poorly and ****** up the fog lights as one of the fog lights is rusted. Also I opened the fusebox next to the engine and found that fuse 13 was melted, I then switched the fuse with another 15 Amp fuse and that has not yet melted, this did not fix the problem and after searching online I found that people had to reset their ECU. I then disconnected the battery for 40 minutes to reset the ECU and the problem still persists. The car was bought from a dealership with 6 months warranty, which covers parts and labour at any garage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

VXRacing ahead

Don't get to excited about using the sports button mate it doesn't do much but deffo something to sort ide say just use warranty to have it sorted in take it you have removed and checked all fuses

I thought it did make quite a noticeable difference to throttle response and in that sense made the car feel a lot more urgent. I have had mine mapped out now though.

+ Reply to Thread