+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Few Pics

VXR Die_Hard Stormtrooper. Die_hard's Avatar

Default Few Pics

Had the car over 2 years now which is when I usually start to get jittery if I'm still driving the same thing , (although I did only have my first zaffy vxr about 4 weeks before I sold it ).

So I've had the obligatory jitters over the last 3 months until I came to my senses recently, gave myself a good talking to and decided it's obviously going nowhere...

Anyway, I never did put any pics up on here so here's a few randomish ones after a quick clean earlier. It's now I remembered I forgot the exhaust haha, really need to get the front sorted out too - it's plastered in stone chips hey ho....

And for the Euros, always do it for that and the World Cup (this one had to be done twice as a thousand birds decided to dump all over it within 3 hours of getting it put on haha.
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

VXRed

Hi. Die Hard. Car looks great I came to the same crossroad a year ago and believe it or not I had been looking to change the exhaust that took me a year to make my mind up as to which one I would go for anyway I decided on what I wanted talked it over with my local Vauxhall garage on a price to fit to the car ( they were brilliant ) jobs a good one car sounds great. Six months after car was in for a service and I had been thinking along the same lines as you I was talking to the manager of the garage who takes a big interest in the car and he talked me into seeing sense I have had my car for 4 years it's done 15-500 miles and has been no trouble at all so it's still here. Now looking at your lovely pictures if I had to make a guess as to where the photos of the car in the scenic shots would it be Abbottsbury hill Dorset. All the best

The only slow captain on vxro CaptainSlow's Avatar

Looks sweet mate! Looks gleaming in black! Bet the zaust sounds epic! haha

Astra Nürburgring Edition No.534

Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar

About bloody time lol

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

+ Reply to Thread