+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Flywheel advice

Quote Originally Posted by cklrossi View Post
    Yeah James be good to see you on the snetterton track evening....
    Will get up to a Brands evening soon. I actually had Snetterton booked this evening but bailed due to the weather
    WG Motorworks Stage 4+, Owens hta turbo, Piper Cams, Lightened flywheel, Quaife LSD ,356mm K Sports ,KW clubsports, Safety Devices cage, Sparco buckets, Aircon delete, 18in TD's, R888s.

VXR Torque of the Devil cklrossi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VEE EX AR View Post
    Will get up to a Brands evening soon. I actually had Snetterton booked this evening but bailed due to the weather
    Let me know next time your at brands and I will pop up and see you
    Arden Astra VXR WGM350 stage 4.5
    Progress thread.......Instagram Chris.Lee 1973 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uilt-Astra-VXR
    W G Motorworks

Will do Chris.
    WG Motorworks Stage 4+, Owens hta turbo, Piper Cams, Lightened flywheel, Quaife LSD ,356mm K Sports ,KW clubsports, Safety Devices cage, Sparco buckets, Aircon delete, 18in TD's, R888s.

Quote Originally Posted by godsgift View Post
    Awesome!! dmf n uprated clutch it is then...any info on what to expect with uprated clutch or will it feel same as stock...sorry lol just don't know what to expect from a uprated clutch.
    Its only slightly stiffer than stock mate. Tbh standard clutch is good for 385bhp and around the same in torque.

I uprated for piece of mind more than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Stage 3 Astra VXR - Airtec FMIC, Whiteline RARB, Lester grille, AEM Cone, Turbosmart recirc valve, Hot pink engine bay hoses, Dap R Springs, 2.5" custom exhaust, R8 devil eye headlights, MFactory Helical LSD, MTECH Short shifter, 18" Bola B6, mapped by SM Tuning. Instagram - Mattyslost

VXRacing ahead

Yea iv spoken to Warren and going to uprated to a helix and stick with dmf cheers mate, i also want piece of mind lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6