+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cklrossi View Post
    B14 best mod I ever did and I have done a few
    Done a few 😂

    Understatement of this century 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    VXRed blooded WHASSUPJOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August 2006
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Having the bilstein B14 fitted at WG Motorworks ,i'm running eibach pro line springs at the moment with normal bilstein dampers but hoping B14's are a better ride and handling

  3. #23
    VXR Torque of the Devil cklrossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th June 2012
    Posts
    6,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Done a few 😂

    Understatement of this century 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol
    Arden Astra VXR WGM350 stage 4.5
    Progress thread.......Instagram Chris.Lee 1973 http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...uilt-Astra-VXR
    W G Motorworks

  4. #24
    VXR enough Cal93's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th August 2011
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WHASSUPJOE View Post
    Having the bilstein B14 fitted at WG Motorworks ,i'm running eibach pro line springs at the moment with normal bilstein dampers but hoping B14's are a better ride and handling
    How do you rate the ride with the pro kit and bilsteins?

  5. #25
    VXRed blooded WHASSUPJOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th August 2006
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Good combination but I'm only upgrading as I want the main body to sit lower and do away for the rarb

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    VXR enough Cal93's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th August 2011
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WHASSUPJOE View Post
    Good combination but I'm only upgrading as I want the main body to sit lower and do away for the rarb

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
    I already have a rarb set to medium and was thinking about going pro kit / bilstein too but I don't want the ride comfort to be worse than standard tbh. I would like it to look a touch lower and hope it might improve the handling a bit but I don't want to go too low, too much hassle. How does it compare to a standard set up?

  7. #27
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WHASSUPJOE View Post
    Good combination but I'm only upgrading as I want the main body to sit lower and do away for the rarb

    Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
    Keep the RARB


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    VXRed
    Join Date
    10th January 2017
    Posts
    174

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    I got mine from GNJ Motorsport for 615 quid,

    You can buy them slightly cheaper from Germany and possibly demon tweeks but I buy most of my bits from Graeme at GNJ, service is always bang on and I know if I have any probs he will sort.

    He may be able to do them cheaper than that so just give him a call. Mine got delivered next day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When did you buy them dude? Just looked on his site and there £720

  9. #29
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damo4748 View Post
    When did you buy them dude? Just looked on his site and there £720
    His site is never up to date mate. Call him and tell him you are off VXRO and what's the best price he can do on them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    VXRed
    Join Date
    10th January 2017
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    His site is never up to date mate. Call him and tell him you are off VXRO and what's the best price he can do on them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah ok thanks, I'll wait to pay day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts