+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    VXRacing ahead vaxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2010
    Posts
    717

    Default Quiet here innit

    Whilst I know most are now on Faceslap posting all sorts these days, it's sad to see how quiet this place is now. It used to be great to have a browse at lunch break or in the evening but there's practically nowt now. How times move.... etc.

    Must be getting old.1
    Hoovering up the road

    2007 VXR8

    Walkinshaw Performance Power Pack, Headers and Supersport Cats. Ebay Antenna.

  2. #2
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,421

    Default

    Very sad, the Facebook groups are just horrific


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th July 2009
    Posts
    47,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    Very sad, the Facebook groups are just horrific


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    not all, the HSV pages get a good following and no corsas in sight. plenty of meets and social events going on.

    V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

  4. #4
    VXR newbie
    Join Date
    13th February 2015
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Trouble is I've always found forums easy to search if looking for fixes etc. Facebook groups don't seem as easy to find things

  5. #5
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    11,335

    Default

    Too many bell cheeses on Facebook. Can't be doing with it ....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  6. #6
    Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th July 2009
    Posts
    47,762

    Default

    The wealth of knowledge on the FB groups for the V8's is second to none, all the main tuners are on there and there is no end of helpful advice and shared information.

    Its certainly not slamber by any means.

    It may not be for everyone but after the downfall of the brand and the purchase by PSA will this forum get any better ?

    V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

  7. #7
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    11,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badboyburt View Post
    The wealth of knowledge on the FB groups for the V8's is second to none, all the main tuners are on there and there is no end of helpful advice and shared information.

    Its certainly not slamber by any means.

    It may not be for everyone but after the downfall of the brand and the purchase by PSA will this forum get any better ?
    I alway found fb pages to be full of know it all's who actually knew nothing.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  8. #8
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    I alway found fb pages to be full of know it all's who actually knew nothing.
    I hear some of the stuff that goes on and it just sounds like people winding each other up.

    Sure they are busy but there's no quality and it just appears to be nastiness


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    VXR Nothing comes close w20adm's Avatar
    Join Date
    23rd June 2010
    Posts
    11,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXRRy View Post
    I hear some of the stuff that goes on and it just sounds like people winding each other up.

    Sure they are busy but there's no quality and it just appears to be nastiness


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly, and many a chavvy lad trading off with each other over stuff neither of them know ....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

  10. #10
    VXR Nothing comes close VXRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2013
    Posts
    16,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w20adm View Post
    Exactly, and many a chavvy lad trading off with each other over stuff neither of them know ....
    Like Mattyslost 😂


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts