+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Just as a side line I introduced myself to the new owner of Ma55 VXR and was shocked to hear that he took ownership of the car from the previous owners after "Mandy & Emanon" and had to spend monies on it as it was in a bad state but fortunately has brought it back to life

Looks great with the new paint job..... looks just like Ford RS paint from a distance

VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by R15VXR View Post
    Just as a side line I introduced myself to the new owner of Ma55 VXR and was shocked to hear that he took ownership of the car from the previous owners after "Mandy & Emanon" and had to spend monies on it as it was in a bad state but fortunately has brought it back to life

Looks great with the new paint job..... looks just like Ford RS paint from a distance

That's me people care more about the colour than anything else haha, it's not a Ford colour though

Scrutineering was slightly odd this year ........... no noise check but they appeared hot on batteries... wanted now and thereafter a cover over the positive ( which I still have ) and then RED tape ontop to signify + and on the neutral they want yellow tape in future

Quote Originally Posted by Loaney010 View Post
    That's me people care more about the colour than anything else haha, it's not a Ford colour though
    Funny enough on the way home I saw another Vauxhall in the same grey, I'll probably see more now .... LOL

Oh...... ive just noticed the calculation Thunderroad have done is wrong ??

ie. the convertion from kms to mph according to http://www.metric-conversions.org/sp...s-per-hour.htm

So all the results in MPH are wrong or am I missing something....... this makes me even slower than last year , cough LOL

Quote Originally Posted by R15VXR View Post
    Oh...... ive just noticed the calculation Thunderroad have done is wrong ??

ie. the convertion from kms to mph according to http://www.metric-conversions.org/sp...s-per-hour.htm

So all the results in MPH are wrong or am I missing something....... this makes me even slower than last year , cough LOL
    Ummm. Interesting. Would made me 1mph slower too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it's late, but thought I'd better pop in to say a big 'Thank-you' to the VXR Team, Javelin and Kendrew Barracks for putting on a great event again.

As had already been said, the new system for timing was interesting, and I was wondering if there could be a repeater for the speeds at the start line, so that spectators can see what is going on? They used to have them on top of the old start line caravan - when there was a mile of cable laid along the tarmac at Woodbridge. I'm sure a wireless system wouldn't be too dear nowadays?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12