+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Le Mans on fire.... Plastermick451's Avatar

There ya go.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar

Cheers mick some good times and some surprises on there.

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

TBF, I only did 2 runs in m8ne. And my youngest Chaz did 2 as well. 1st 1 I set off in 2nd thonk8ng it would work. It didn't. 2 nd run was better. 145mph. CBA with the rest
    Much prefer roads or track. On the plus side.
    Best R1. 😎

Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Great day peeps! Thanks to Rich for pointing out my bumper tray was hanging down. Despite a weak attempt at a cable tie fix by me and Robo it didn't last the next run and gave way at 140mph making the most horrific noise under the car...

Was in tact bit a bit shaven and melted 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta say thou.
    Thank you Dougie.
    Was a good day, not the same as Le Man but good all the same.
    Let's get some more organised.
    ?????????????????????????????

Nice to see you again my friend.

Javelin need to sort themselves the **** out. 220 for my third run? **** that, it was 286 as shown on the display at the end of my run. ****ing useless ****ing ***** who need to sort themselves the **** out. The lack of leaderboard throughout the day was also ****ing useless.

Regional Assistant - South Essex nurburgring24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B4PJS View Post
    Javelin need to sort themselves the **** out. 220 for my third run? **** that, it was 286 as shown on the display at the end of my run. ****ing useless ****ing ***** who need to sort themselves the **** out. The lack of leaderboard throughout the day was also ****ing useless.
    The Chelsea manger was saying that yesterday , I think because he didn't win either lol

I didn't think the track aspect of things was as organised as last year. Wasn't a fan of the LED screens an Km/h the old card system and leader board was good. Also felt like a long wait for runs. It seemed that whenever I queued there was no running for 10 mins and then I queued again and there was a long break for results to be printed before running again.

That was the Javelin side of things though, as for Dougie and the VXR hospitality....top notch as aways and the grub was banging it's been at every power event I've gone to.

If any of the brand guys are reading this, not a moan. Had a superb day. Just constructive feedback. Can't wait for the next one. 👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a vauxhall at the minute so just being a spectator this year and, even I noticed the poor scoring system. The old way with the cards at the caravan and score board inside for the spectators was so much better. That beind said, being up close to the start as apposed to last year was so much better and the food this year was even better, the beef was to die for.

A brilliant day again, thanks Dougie and Vauxhall.

Yeah, the VX team were great and the spectator position was so much better. Just a shame the professionals doing the timing couldn't get their one job done properly. I know my speed wouldn't have won the day, I just want credit for my actual speed. The fact that my time was out means everyone after me in lane 1 was wrong at least, so in my eyes that invalidates the whole day. A day I paid good money for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast