+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    VXRed
    Join Date
    18th January 2013
    Posts
    103

    Default VXR8s in Staffs??

    Ok so I was the daddy in my town with my red R8, until someone rocked up in the last few weeks with an 09 plate in the same colour... show yourself


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th September 2015
    Posts
    49

    Default

    What's your town? I have a red 09 that arrived only a few months back.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    VXRed MontyPythonX's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th August 2014
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXR8BR View Post
    Ok so I was the daddy in my town with my red R8, until someone rocked up in the last few weeks with an 09 plate in the same colour... show yourself
    Time to move to a smaller town

  4. #4
    VXRed
    Join Date
    18th January 2013
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edsdead View Post
    What's your town? I have a red 09 that arrived only a few months back.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tamworth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th September 2015
    Posts
    49

    Default

    That would be me then! Where abouts are you? You coming to the MWP meet tomorrow?

    Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th September 2015
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VXR8BR View Post
    Tamworth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pm'd you.

    Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th September 2015
    Posts
    49

    Default

    And do you know who the black R8 is in Tamworth?

    Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    VXR newbie
    Join Date
    4th October 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I think is me ,Only had it a few months.Cant be many others popping up around here with these.

  9. #9
    VXRed
    Join Date
    25th September 2015
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golly View Post
    I think is me ,Only had it a few months.Cant be many others popping up around here with these.
    The black R8? And I know a few in the Cannock area but no one in Tamworth!

    Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    VXR newbie
    Join Date
    4th October 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edsdead View Post
    The black R8? And I know a few in the Cannock area but no one in Tamworth!

    Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
    You talked about staffs,and you have an 09 plate ..My misses has come across a red 09 v8 a few times.!I recently moved to lichfield ,i thought it was our vxr8 you came across..If fit isnt i am sorry.

    ALL i know there is an 09 plate with a wortec that my misses has come across a few times,red 09 plate .

    Regards
    Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts