Closed Thread
    VXRed

Smile Baileys (not so new) New VXR

Hey up

Here's a few images of my Corsa I bought a couple of weeks ago. Very happy so far with my new little motor. Previous cars have been Peugeot 207 HDI and a little Mazda Tumura 2. TBH I would still be driving the Mazda now if some silly woman hadn't gone into the back of me and wrote it off! However I'm grateful as it's enabled me to get this smashing Corsa vxr which wasn't a priority before but because off having no wheels it was put to the front of the priority list

I think I've got quite a good deal on it too. It's got 49000 on clock which I don't thinks too bad for a 7year old car. Only had 2 previous owners and has been very well kept. The only thing jiggling me about the car so far is that the centre pieces on the alloys have blistered so I just need to get them replaced. Apart from that looks wise it's a smashing car and have already noticed it's a bit of a head turner when driving I love this car and don't plan on changing it anytime soon! Much prefer this shape to the new shaped Corsa.
    Last edited by GoneIn6Secs; 8th June 2017 at 11:49 AM.

VXRed

VXRed

[/IMG]

VXRed

For whatever reason I can't upload my photos sorry for wasting your time guys

Looks mint
    Silver Lightning Corsa VXR

VXRed

Hahahaha cheers bud

Closed Thread