+ Reply to Thread

Default Brembo 4 pot upgrade

Just upgraded my brakes to the 4 pot brembos that usually come as part of the performance pack.

I don't like the way the oe hoses attach to the calipers, anyone know a good place to get custom brake hoses made?

Im after some hoses with a proper banjo union on the end instead of just a straight screw in union.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size Discs are you running mate ?

Looks bloody good with TD's.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

I have these fitted to my astra h VXR and have the HEL stainless hoses with banjo fitting ,they are available through WG motorparts

Where did you get these from mate ? Been thinking of doing this myself. What disks did you get to go along with them
    16 Plate Corsa E VXR Flash Blue Carbon Pack

Quote Originally Posted by alees19 View Post
    Where did you get these from mate ? Been thinking of doing this myself. What disks did you get to go along with them
    Wg motorworks fitted them, I used standard discs, you'll also need the brake caliper mounting brackets available from creation motorsport on eBay

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alees19 View Post
    I got the kit through courtney sport, I think they actually ordered it from Germany tbh. I know a lad who works in Vauxhall parts department at my local dealership and he couldn’t get me them any cheaper than Courtney did.

It’s standard GM OE discs and pads that come as part of the performance pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread