+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    VXR Die_Hard Stormtrooper. Die_hard's Avatar

Default 22mm Locking wheel nut cover

Edit - SCREW ON TYPE NEEDED

Don't know if they've been stolen or loosened off but just noticed there's 2 missing .

Anyone know where I can get some from (black), been looking everywhere online and at old threads here & elsewhere, but can't find any at all and am needing them asap before I take someone to a prom in the car.

The link to where I got them the first time just goes to some that AREN'T the screw-on type now...

IMG_0043.jpgIMG_0044.jpg
    Last edited by Die_hard; 16th June 2017 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Confuddledness
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Walkinshaw Performance usually have these in stock, in both silver and black.
    VXR8 GTS Sting Red
    6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
    Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

I think the wheel nut covers are the same between the VXR8 and the Insignia, so absolute worst comes to the worst, your local vauxhall dealer might have some.

VXRacing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Die_hard View Post
    Don't know if they've been stolen or loosened off but just noticed there's 2 missing .

Anyone know where I can get some from (black), been looking everywhere online and at old threads here & elsewhere, but can't find any at all and am needing them asap before I take someone to a prom in the car.

The link to where I got them the first time just goes to some that are the screw-on type now...

Attachment 39622Attachment 39623
    same as the insignia vxr
    They sell them on ebay

Thanks. I know they're the same as the insignias : ) - there's still none on eBay though lol.
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

VXRacing ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Die_hard View Post
    Thanks. I know they're the same as the insignias : ) - there's still none on eBay though lol.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-VA...IAAOSwYlRZKx9G

or buy now
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-I...MAAOSwiYFXFz7x

Ah, I ballsed the OP up - I actually need the screw-on type, not these push-on ones.

They are still listed on Monkfish - both chrome & satin black, yes and they have both non-locking + locking ones listed.

Are you VXR enough? shunterdarren1's Avatar

I recently got my chrome ones from monkfish. Here the next day too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    20" HSV GTS Alloys, WP Track Lowered Suspension, WP Power Pack Remap, WP Supercar Exhaust System, AAS X-Pipe, OTR CAI,
    WP Sill Plates, WP Mats, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres, WP Antenna, HSV Light Cover Kit

Regional Assistant - Essex Hey Mr Chicken badboyburt's Avatar

You want the ones for the McGuard locking nuts.

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast