+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    VXR newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 20Drift View Post
    Try Greenlight Insurance - I'm in a E rated postcode, and they dropped mine by £500 over 1st Central.

https://www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk/
    did they ring u back or email you back I just sent all details off to get a quote

Quote Originally Posted by vxrjack88 View Post
    did they ring u back or email you back I just sent all details off to get a quote
    They'll give you a bell the next day and give you the price over the phone - they're a broker so generally find quite good deals!

Have a look on their website where you login as you might be able to see the status and pricing there
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Double Decat | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

VXR Die_Hard Stormtrooper. Die_hard's Avatar

Another vote for Sky. On my 4th year with them. The renewal they sent me last year actually went down £50 (to £535) which has never happened once in 25 years of driving. Gone back up £50 again today though lol.
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

VXR newbie

Just a quick update on mine now the dust has settled a bit: was over £700 from Adrian Flux for an '09 LS3 VXR8 auto for a VERY old person, loads of NCB (£600 last year!). Met Classicline on a stand at the Event City Show in Manchester last September, noted their number and gave them a ring. They were quick and efficient to deal with. Finished up with a price of just over £400, including nationwide breakdown and Homestart, with an option of Agreed Value for another £20. So saved £300 for a phone call.
    And the moral of this tale?
    Never never never never NEVER auto renew your insurance without ringing round first!
    LW
    Last edited by leddwelly; 13th July 2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2