+ Reply to Thread
    VXR enough

Default Monkfish Performance closing down 30th August: this is not good!

Hi Folks, Monkfish have announced via their website that they are closing as of 30th August...this is not good...opinions?

http://www.monkfishperformance.co.uk/info-closing-faq

They have their reasons, as they say on their web site. We should respect this.

At least Walkinshaw Performance are still going.
    VXR8 GTS Sting Red
    6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
    Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by pah250 View Post
    They have their reasons, as they say on their web site. We should respect this.

At least Walkinshaw Performance are still going.
    Absolutely, maximum respect to them. 13 years is a long time in business, their end date 0f 30th August is probably their end of year accounts wise, though that is a pure guess on my part. It was a shock to see it this morning. I don't know if you saw the posts, but there was a rumour that they were closing floating around some months ago, denied at the time. In this case they are the victims of their own success, when your this good at something, people are shocked to see you go. There is a market out there for VXR8 support, lets hope Walkinshaw can fill in the gap, or that someone with a VXR8 and a very large wallet makes them an offer they can't refuse!

Definitely a shame and they will be missed, but I wont hold it against them.
    Time to get to know my local customs officer as i'll be buying more stuff from Australia :P

+ Reply to Thread