+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pist on heads

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    Not driven one, far too big for my liking. Much prefer small cars without all the comfort stuff, styling and how much fun they are matters most to me
    Perhaps the Corsa VXR section of this forum might be more suited to your tastes
    VXR8 GTS Sting Red
    6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
    Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

Quote Originally Posted by vxrmjp View Post
    Actually, just noticed, you already have the Jag and Lotus, so you obviously have much better taste than the BMW chasers!
    Fair comment, but I ran a VXR8 for 5 yrs when the Lotus simply wouldn't have been a possibility.

£15k doesnt stretch too far, and I was smiling at your comment as the M5 is known for hiding it's size/weight extremely well - a bit like the R35 GTR. Might cost more in consumables when throwing one around - but they offer much more than just V8 thrills. VXR8 is also an extremely capable all rounder with bags of character. Both still look like bl00dy good value at that price point to me. Particulalry when you consider the minimal (if any) depreciation.
    2017 Jaguar F-Pace 3.0d S for her
    2014 Lotus Evora S (SportsRacer) for him

The problem with performance Audis, Mercs and BMWs is that to the common man they all look like their lesser ordinary siblings, the VXR8 does not look like anything else it unashamedly is what it is, big, loud and brash

Ian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2