+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Ids traction control and abs light on any help please

Evening people and appologise for the post probably been done before.i have a zafira vxr with ids and yesterday the ids light,traction light and abs light came on whilst driving.i know my front shocks are bouncy but what would cause the other lights to come on.ive just gone back out in it and all the lights were out then 10 mins later only the abs light and traction light came up but more driving seemed to turn them back off.any help greatly appreciated I work for vauxhall but just had the birth of my 3Rd child so haven't got time to have a look thought I'd ask you guys and girls on her any help greatly appreciated

Could be a failing ABS valve modulator.
    Could be a failing/dirty MAF.
    OPC ÉIRE
    Drop me a PM for Irish meets, group adds etc.

Worth plugging in a Tech2 or similar to point you in the right direction. I had an intermittent IDS light on a couple of years ago, ended up being a cable on the front suspension, they are subject to a fair bit of twisting and flexing due to their location. Think it was around £30.

VXRed

Excellent thank you gents,it's only recently started and veXer saying it Could be a dirty maf may be an idea as it's only just happened not long after I fitted a cross over and cone.

VXRed blooded

Plug in to tech2 - when ours had an issue with IDS and Traction light it had code co131 pressure sensor circuit malfunction - I had the ABS pump remanufactured and problem solved...

+ Reply to Thread