+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default My new Nurburgring

Hello just thought I'd show you my new motor, Had it just over 2 weeks. Not done anything to it yet as I'm not familiar with tuning Vauxhall always had jap cars, just had the bearing done on gearbox an that's it upto now, could really do with getting a good exhaust as it's all standard and too quite I like the pop n bangs of the vxrs anyone offer good advise welcome 😂 cars a 2012 dome 44k I'm from Wigan if anyone's local with some nice parts 👍🏼

Pic heavy below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Scottsav1; 13th August 2017 at 06:48 PM.

very nice motor

Look's ace does that! You really don't see many in Black at all. They 'don't' really need nothing as they are very well spec'ed out of the box. Just regular maintenance and 'Box Oil changes. Agree with the Exhaust they are pathetically quiet so i upgraded to the one from the Corsa 'E' VXR, quite a noticeable difference without going OTT as i'am not a fan of that plus i'am a OEM gay.
    Fiesta Mk5 ZS>Fiesta Mk6 ST>Clio 172>Astra 'H' VXR>Fiesta Mk7 ST>Corsa 'D' VXR Nurburgring

Didn't even know the burgs came in black until I saw this. Colour looks really good with the burg wheels
    Speed cameras and traffic wardens are a bad idea!

I know yeah blacks abit different, nice cars & yeah defo need exhaust but a nice one 👍🏼

Surprised the exhaust is so quiet.
    I've temporarily had to put a standard air filter back on mine due to a very tired Courtney panel filter. Can't put up with it much longer, sounds like a fast Micra.... doing my head in!!

I know I'm suprised how quiet they are suppose it's a good thing as I'm out at 4.30 every morning 😂 want it a little louder though not much just Duno which system to get, what air filter you recommend?

I'm putting a pipercross cone on mine, from what I've heard, they are the loudest, but that's what I'm looking for. There are quieter ones though. Eventually, I'm looking to add a 2 piece Remus, so should sound spot on then. As long as it doesn't sound like a b#@+#&y Micra, I don't care

Yeah I've been looking for a pipercross but a panel one see how that sounds then maybe change to cone, you changing to a cone coz panels too quite? I want the little crackles when changing gear and a little more noisy grunt 😂 where you from mate?

I didn't even know that the Courtney panel was in there. Only found it on a service, the car was supposed to be standard. Thought that was too quiet, so planned on a cone. You can imagine my horror when I drove it with a standard filter in!
    I want it to sound like how a VXR should.
    I'm from the Wirral, Merseyside

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast