Closed Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheManc View Post
    I spotted you on YouTube, Adam.

https://youtu.be/AbiVR0dchZw
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

VXR Torque of the Devil DanTheManc's Avatar

The highs and lows of being a Liverpool fan.
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

I still have a faith in Klopp but he needs to sort this team out come Saturday.

Didn’t watch the game but no doubt the defense played rubbish again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    I still have a faith in Klopp but he needs to sort this team out come Saturday.

Didn’t watch the game but no doubt the defense played rubbish again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really to be honest, the 2nd goal was a brilliant effort, I thought Ward looked ok in goal far more convincing than the other 2 with the ball at his feet or coming out for crosses, Robertson on the left was fine and even Gomez got a run in the middle (I'd leave him in there and put Matip next to him)

I didn't watch the first half but apparently that's where we wasted a million opportunities.

Nice to see Ings back on the pitch

Astra

Leicester were very lucky first half, Liverpool just can’t score, I was at the game and couldn’t watch first half you hammered us but second half you was poor great win for us

There's a few Liverpool fans moaning saying Klopp out and he's no better than Brenda but they all seem to forget Brenda did have Suarez and a fully fit Sturridge upfront banging in the goals. After watching the highlights he made 8 changes plus mentally Coutinho is probably not quite there yet so it was a tough ask for the team. Will see what happens Saturday.

But it was good seeing Ings and Flanagan get game time

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    There's a few Liverpool fans moaning saying Klopp out and he's no better than Brenda but they all seem to forget Brenda did have Suarez and a fully fit Sturridge upfront banging in the goals. After watching the highlights he made 8 changes plus mentally Coutinho is probably not quite there yet so it was a tough ask for the team. Will see what happens Saturday.

But it was good seeing Ings and Flanagan get game time
    What did you think of Ward in goal - first time in years I've been impressed by one?

Astra

He let in 2 goals and apart from that there really wasn’t much for ward to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez1223 View Post
    He let in 2 goals and apart from that there really wasn’t much for ward to do?
    I was asking Raiden hence the quote - I saw him do enough to be considered for further outings, neither goal was his fault imho

Astra

Danny Ward is good but I think he's not as good as Mignolet. Ward hasn't really had a bad game for LFC or Wales but I think he needs a run to see if he can make that next step up. Mignolet biggest problem is his distribution is poor and if he sorted that out then I don't see us needing a new keeper. Mignolet does have the odd bad game but are the likes of Hart and Cech any better? I think the only descent GK we could get if we where out for one is Butland but he's always injured.

If I was Klopp I would of loaned out Ward back to Huddersfield and said go prove yourself in the premier league then will talk in the summer. Then Mignolet and Karius say you 2 fight it out for the number place and whoever loses is off at the end of the season.

I think when Mignolet had a couple dodgy games last year it knocked his confidence but mentally he seems to have sorted it out. The defense is letting him down.

Look at Scott Carson and Paul Robinson. Had a dodgy game for England and they got slated and never recovered. Carson when we had him looked like the future but look what happened to him.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast